- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Medical Billing and Coding
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Leave that dead-end job behind with training from Everest College.
- MS in Management/Healthcare Administration
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online.
- MBA in Healthcare Management
UT Tyler is one of the fastest-growing universities in the renowned University of Texas System.
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration
A nationally recognized leader in online education, Lamar University online tailors the on-campus degree program to a flexible, affordable format for busy professionals.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.