- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- DIP - Medical Billing and Coding
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Job readiness training is available to all graduates, including resume preparation, interviewing techniques, job search skills, and more.
- Offers programs in medicine, cosmetology, business, and HVAC.
- Member of the Career Colleges and Schools of Texas state association.
- Accredited by the Commission of the Council of Occupational Education (COE), with approval from the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges.
- Founded in 1960, with 7 campuses across Texas and online options.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Designated a Military Friendly School by Victoria Media in 2015.
- Offers various scholarship opportunities to military students who qualify.
- Provides programs in Allied Healthcare, Information Technology, Cosmetology, HVAC, Business, Massage Therapy and Veterinary Technology.
- Institutionally accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), with online accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 6 campuses across Texas, with a campus in Las Cruces, New Mexico and online.
- MHA - Master of Healthcare Administration: Health Information Technology
- A private, Christian, liberal arts university open to students of any faith.
- Accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Average class size is 20 students.
- 97% of students receive financial aid, with the average freshman receiving $10,000.
- Has been educating students since 1905.
- Offers over 25 undergraduate degree programs.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Ranked among the Best Grad Schools for Physician Assistants in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899.
- Provides a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services.
- Offers counseling services and a 24/7 crisis hotline to students at no extra charge.
- Gives students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- MBA in Healthcare
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.