- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Associate of Science in Medical Billing and Coding
- Diploma in Medical Billing and Coding
- Give your career a boost with an education from Eagle Gate College.
- Health Information Management (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Health Care Administration - MBA
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS in Computer Science
Earn your Master's in Computer Science online from Syracuse University without relocating or leaving your job. GRE waivers are available for those who qualify.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Master of Healthcare Administration
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.