- AAS in Business Administration - Office Management
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Public Administration: General (MPA)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
American University’s Kogod School of Business has been educating business leaders since opening its doors in 1955 as Washington D.C.’s first university-level school of business. Faculty members are scholars who are dedicated to fostering collaborative learning environments.
- MBA - General
- Ranked #20 in the Top Public Schools in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked among the Top 50 Schools for Entrepreneurship Programs in 2014 by The Princeton Review.
- Ranked among America’s Top Colleges in 2013 by Forbes.
- Offers over 90 undergraduate majors across 10 colleges, with numerous programs ranked among the top programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Has famous alumni such as Sergey Brin the co-founder of Google, Kevin Blank the Founder of Under Armour Athletic Gear, and more.
- B.S. in Marketing
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Master of Public Administration
- Ranked 25th among the Best National Universities in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- One of the world’s leading private research universities.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 9:1, and 56.8% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has an average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, of 96.8 percent.
- Dedicated to a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education since 1880.
- Its faculty includes National Academy members, Nobel Laureates, MacArthur Fellows, and more.
- Master of Business Administration
MBA@Dayton is the online MBA program from the University of Dayton’s AACSB-accredited School of Business Administration. The program prepares students to become strategic, service-oriented leaders by applying real-world skills in face-to-face online classes, self-paced course work and in-person immersion experiences.
- MBA - General
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- Master of Accountancy
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You can choose one of five graduate degree programs from a selective institution ranked among the Top 10 Universities in the North and Top 20 Best Value Schools by U.S. News & World Report.
The online, master’s degree curriculum is taught by highly credentialed faculty and reflects the same rigorous academic standards as the on-campus programs. Nearly all of The University of Scranton’s instructional faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields – so you can excel in yours.