- BSFIN - Insurance
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Public Administration
- Master of Science in Management - Public Administration
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MS in Accounting
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.S. in Data Science
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- MS in Information Management
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Business Administration
About Boise State University
Boise State University is a highly respected, public, metropolitan research university offering lifelong learning.
- Transformational Leadership (EDD)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- Master of Public Administration
Ohio University has offered distance learning educational opportunities for more than 100 years.