- Electrical Technician
- Electricity Technician
- Offers numerous merit-based scholarships for those who qualify, including awards for minorities, women, and high school students.
- Alumni may return for free refresher courses for any previously taken class.
- Features a comprehensive online blog about college life, called "Power the Beat."
- 5 locations in the Miami area, with online options.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (11-month diploma program)
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
- HVAC/R with PLC - Diploma
- Recognized on the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll every year from 2010-2014
- Day and evening classes are available for flexible scheduling.
- Offers bachelor’s, associate, and diploma programs in business, culinary arts, criminal justice, cosmetology, and more.
- Takes a unique “Focused Learning” approach, where students typically take only one class per month to concentrate on one subject with one faculty member at a time.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council on Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.