- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Juris Master: International Legal Studies
- Juris Master: American Legal Studies
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Paralegal Studies (AAS)
We offer programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Criminal Justice (MS)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- B.A. in Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice Administration
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Criminal Justice - D.B.A.
- Homeland Security Leadership & Policy - D.B.A.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Criminal Justice
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Risk Management and Insurance Certificate, PB
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.