- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Arts in Law - Non-Profit Management
- Master of Arts in Law - National Security
- J.D. Part-Time
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- AAS, Legal Studies
- BS, Legal Studies
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- Paralegal - Associate in Specialized Business
Start your future now!
- Legal Studies
- Earn your degree and achieve your career goals at Central Penn College.
- Associate Degree-Paralegal Studies
- A Tradition of Excellence since 1918
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Criminal Justice - Associate in Specialized Business
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Criminal Justice
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.