- Paralegal Studies (AS)
- Legal Studies (BS)
- Available programs include B.S. and M.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Legal Studies, and A.S. in Paralegal Studies.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- A.S. - Paralegal
- Get the hands-on training you need for career success at Southern Technical College.
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Legal Assisting/Paralegal
- City College of Florida is focused on providing the best in business and career education.
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Legal Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Paralegal Studies
- Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.