Matching School Ads
- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Programs range from Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, to Master of Public Administration, and more.
- One of the largest providers of online legal studies in the U.S.
- Students can enroll in internship courses that provide real-world experience in local law offices.
- Programs designed to keep students updated on the most recent changes to legal practices.
- Paralegal Studies (AS)
South University, Online Programs
- Ranked among the Best Grad Schools for Physician Assistants in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899.
- Provides a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services.
- Offers counseling services and a 24/7 crisis hotline to students at no extra charge.
- Gives students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1969.
- Offers free refresher courses to alumni for any previously completed course.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Online headquarters located in Tempe, Arizona, with additional ground campuses in Toronto, Canada and Los Angeles & Sacramento, California.
- Established in 1940 as Bryan Stenotype School.