- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Bachelor’s programs options include Law & National Security, Paralegal Studies, and Government.
- Regent University School of Law’s faculty was recognized among the Top 10 Faculty in the nation by The Princeton Review in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Law & legal studies programs are fully approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Associate of Science - Paralegal Studies
- Committed to empowering students with education and skills to help them reach their goals since 1979.
- Online programs include business management, RN to BSN, and more.
- Technical assistance for students is available 24/7.
- Institutional accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Ground campuses are also available across Arizona and New Mexico.
- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- CERT Paralegal Studies
- AS Paralegal Studies
- BS Legal Studies
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
- General Practice Paralegal
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Legal Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- For the 12th consecutive year, Cal U was named one for the best schools in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
- Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Quality Online courses at Cal U have the same objectives, content and learning outcomes as campus-based programs and are taught by the same expert professors.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost. Student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1
- CAL U online programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement or enhancement!
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies and Litigation Technologies
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1969.
- Offers free refresher courses to alumni for any previously completed course.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Online headquarters located in Tempe, Arizona, with additional ground campuses in Toronto, Canada and Los Angeles & Sacramento, California.
- Established in 1940 as Bryan Stenotype School.