- Doctor of Ministry in Community Transformation
- Master of Theology - Evangelism and Church Development*
- Master of Arts in Marketplace Ministry
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Social Work
- MA: Interdisciplinary Studies
- BS in Interdisciplinary Studies
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Management - Environmental and Social Sustainability (Executive Format)
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: eLearning/Technology Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- MA in Human Services, Mental Health Administration Specialization
- MA in Human Services
- MA in Human Services, Not-for-Profit Management Specialization
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Gender Diversity Studies - MA in Psychology
- Gender Diversity Studies - PhD of Psychology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Masters of Social Work
Why Choose Widener University?
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Our curricula are connected to societal issues and challenge students to take social responsibility for their role in today's global society.