- MS in Information Management
- MS in Library and Information Science
- Doctor of Ministry in Community Transformation
- Master of Theology - Evangelism and Church Development*
- Master of Arts in Marketplace Ministry
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Human Service Certificates in Child and Family Services
- MS in Human Services
- Human Services
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Ministry: Homiletics
- MAR: Homiletics
- MAR: Global studies
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Management - Environmental and Social Sustainability (Executive Format)
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Behavioral Sciences (BS)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: eLearning/Technology Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- MA in Human Services, Mental Health Administration Specialization
- MA in Human Services
- MA in Human Services, Not-for-Profit Management Specialization
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.