- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Academic Librarianship
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Public Librarianship
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science: Archival Studies
St. John's is a Catholic Vincentian University that prepares students for personal and professional success in today's global society. Based in New York City, it is a diverse institution with a globally focused curriculum.
- Master of Science in Library and Information Sciences
- Offers Master of Science in Library & Information Sciences on-campus or 100% online.
- Ranked #1 in Information Systems and #4 in Library and Information Studies Graduate Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Students can combine their degree with a certificate program in data science, school media, or cultural heritage preservation.
- Coursework focuses on subjects like information & digital literacy, metadata, and participatory libraries.
- B.A. in Human Services
- Over a century of providing access, innovation and excellence in education
- A wide selection of 60+ Bachelor's, Master's & Doctoral degree programs
- 6 campus locations in IL, WI & FL with accreditations by the BHE, EAB, & the FCIE
- Explore programs in Business, Communications, Teaching, Education & much more
- Among the top 25 most diverse national universities in US News & World Report 2013
- MS in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis Specialization
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BA in Humanities
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
New England College was founded in 1946 to educate soldiers coming home from war. The same great support system that welcomed returning GIs is still a hallmark of NEC today. From enrollment services representatives who’ll guide you through the application process to interactive tools that help you collaborate with instructors and classmates, NEC inspires you to reach the milestones of your educational journey.
- Masters of Social Work
- Hybrid Dual Master of Social Work/Master of Education, Human Sexuality Studies
- Teaches academic excellence, career preparation, & civic engagement for success
- More than 40 undergraduate majors and 50 minors, including top-ranked programs
- In a recent survey, 90% of seniors rated overall experience as excellent or good
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education w/110 acre campus near Philadelphia
- Military Friendly School in the top 20 % helping military families, Victory Media
- B.A. in Christian Studies with a concentration in Youth Ministry
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership - Christian Ministry
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Human Services - Non-Profit Management
- M.S. in Human Services/Forensic Mental Health Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Human Services (MS)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.