- AAS in Business Administration - Hospitality Management
- AAS in Business Administration - Meeting and Event Planning
- AAS in Business Administration - Customer Service
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BA/Service Management - Hospitality Enterprise
- BA/Service Management - Restaurant Enterprise Management
- BA/Service Management
- You've found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Earn your bachelor's or master's degree online.
- Culinary Management (BS)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS Business Studies in Industrial Org'l Psychology
- BS Data Analytics
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Pursue a certificate, master, or doctorate degree in Psychology at The Chicago School for Professional Psychology.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- Business Administration - Organizational Management (BS) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.