- MS in Management - Organizational Design and Development
- MS in Management
- MS in Management - Project Management
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
American University’s Kogod School of Business has been educating business leaders since opening its doors in 1955 as Washington D.C.’s first university-level school of business. Faculty members are scholars who are dedicated to fostering collaborative learning environments.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - Finance
- Ranked #20 in the Top Public Schools in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked among the Top 50 Schools for Entrepreneurship Programs in 2014 by The Princeton Review.
- Ranked among America’s Top Colleges in 2013 by Forbes.
- Offers over 90 undergraduate majors across 10 colleges, with numerous programs ranked among the top programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Has famous alumni such as Sergey Brin the co-founder of Google, Kevin Blank the Founder of Under Armour Athletic Gear, and more.
- Master of Business Administration
MBA@Dayton is the online MBA program from the University of Dayton’s AACSB-accredited School of Business Administration. The program prepares students to become strategic, service-oriented leaders by applying real-world skills in face-to-face online classes, self-paced course work and in-person immersion experiences.
- A.S. in Management
- B.S. in Management
- Master of Business Administration - Multidisciplinary
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- MS Organizational Leadership
- BS in Operations Management - Logistics and Transportation
- BS in Operations Management - Project Management
- MBA - General
- MBA - Finance/Accounting
- MBA - Cybersecurity
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MA Organizational Management - Supply Chain Management Specialization
- MA Organizational Management - Project Management Specialization
- BA Organizational Management
- Become the leader you know you can be @ Ashford University
- Apply Now! Classes Start Every Tuesday!
- BS - Automotive Service Management
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.