- MS in Management
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Master of Public Administration - Governmental Management
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MS in Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Small Business Management
- Master of Business Administration : Marketing
- Kaplan University KHE
- Doctor of Management - Non Profit Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Project Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MS in Marketing: Sports Marketing and Media
- DBA in Marketing
- DBA in Project Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Information Management
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- M.S. in Data Science
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- MS in Management/Non-Profit Leadership
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online.
- Master of Business Administration - General
The University of West Florida (UWF) has a central mission.
- Master of Business Administration - Aerospace Logistics
- Master of Business Administration - Health Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
Southeastern Oklahoma State University provides an environment of academic excellence that enables students to reach their highest potential. By having personal access to excellent teaching, challenging academic programs, and extracurricular experiences, students will develop skills and habits that promote values for career preparation, responsible citizenship, and lifelong learning.
- Public Administration: General (MPA)
- Business Administration - Marketing Specialization (MBA)
- Leadership (MS)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.