- MS in Management
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- MS in Management - Organizational Design and Development
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Public Administration: General (MPA)
- Business Administration - Marketing Specialization (MBA)
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- MBA - Marketing
- MBA - General
- Ranked #20 in the Top Public Schools in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked among the Top 50 Schools for Entrepreneurship Programs in 2014 by The Princeton Review.
- Ranked among America’s Top Colleges in 2013 by Forbes.
- Offers over 90 undergraduate majors across 10 colleges, with numerous programs ranked among the top programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Has famous alumni such as Sergey Brin the co-founder of Google, Kevin Blank the Founder of Under Armour Athletic Gear, and more.
- Graduate Certificate in Non-Profit Management
- A.S. in Management
- B.S. in Management
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Cyber Policy
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
American University’s Kogod School of Business has been educating business leaders since opening its doors in 1955 as Washington D.C.’s first university-level school of business. Faculty members are scholars who are dedicated to fostering collaborative learning environments.
- Master of Business Administration
MBA@Dayton is the online MBA program from the University of Dayton’s AACSB-accredited School of Business Administration. The program prepares students to become strategic, service-oriented leaders by applying real-world skills in face-to-face online classes, self-paced course work and in-person immersion experiences.
- MA Organizational Management - Supply Chain Management Specialization
- MA Organizational Management - Public Administration Specialization
- MA Organizational Management - Project Management Specialization
- Become the leader you know you can be @ Ashford University
- Apply Now! Classes Start Every Tuesday!
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.