- Massage Therapy Program
- Students may get real-world experience at each campus's public massage therapy spas.
- Career assistance services are available to help students plan, prepare and promote their careers, from placement assistance to career fairs to resume help.
- Programs are designed to prepare graduates to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, resorts, sports therapy clinics, or start their own private practices.
- Massage therapy school with 11 locations across the country.
- Massage Therapy
We're passionate about massage therapy and it seems like you're at least curious. If so, you've come to the right place.
As you explore this site, you'll discover helpful information about careers in massage therapy, our accredited full and part-time programs, and our admission requirements. You'll even learn about the many ways you can pay for school.
- Massage Therapy
- Serving the Phoenix area for over twenty years with two campuses—in Glendale and Mesa.
- Offers diplomas that can be completed in only 30 to 38 weeks, associate degrees can be earned in just 60 weeks.
- To provide students with real-world experience, most programs include a 4 to 5 week externship at medical & dental offices, clinics, pharmacies & drugstores, and other healthcare providers in Phoenix.
- Certified as a Veteran's Supportive Campus by the Arizona Department of Veteran's Servcies (ADVS).
- Day and evening classes are available.
- Professional Massage Therapy
- Offers a 7½-month full-time program and a 12-month part-time evening program.
- Features a public clinic, where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
- Has 2 campuses located in Tempe and Phoenix, Arizona.
- A part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd. which has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Physical Therapy Aide
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- For the 12th consecutive year, Cal U was named one for the best schools in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
- Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Quality Online courses at Cal U have the same objectives, content and learning outcomes as campus-based programs and are taught by the same expert professors.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost. Student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1
- CAL U online programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement or enhancement!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Family Dynamics
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- MSEd: Mental Health Counseling
- Several student organizations are present on campus, including Alpha Chi and Sigma Tau Delta International English Honor Societies, intramural sports, and a student government association.
- Main campus is located in Hobbs, New Mexico, with online options as well.
- Originally founded in 1962 as College of the Southwest.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
Whatever your motivation for considering an undergraduate or graduate degree, Florida Tech offers programs online that can meet your needs. Here are a few reasons Florida Tech may be the right choice for you.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Philosophy: Counselor Education and Supervision
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.