- Massage Therapy - Diploma
- Committed to excellence in post-secondary education since 1982, with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, the main campus spans 63,500 square feet.
- Offers programs in business, design, criminal justice, and more.
- Gives several benefits to alumni including national discounts and career services.
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Professional Massage Therapy - Associate in Specialized Business
- Committed to excellence in education since 1897 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers a wide array of over 35 degree programs including business, medical, technology, and more.
- Developed a Graduate Placement Strategy (GPS) that helps students prepare for careers with externships, help building a career portfolio, resume writing, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources for life.
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- A student-focused program with a multidisciplinary approach to massage therapy
- Teaches a wide breadth of comprehensive massage therapy techniques & theories
- ACCSC accredited with a convenient York, Pennsylvania campus
- 7½ month full-time & 12 month evening programs, perfect for busy schedules
- Career services assistance is provided to graduates throughout their careers
- Classes start September 5th
- Massage Therapist
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Physical Therapy Aide
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Respiratory Therapy
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Respiratory Care - Associates
- Offers accelerated programs w/ flexible schedules & professional instruction
- ACICS accredited with 6 PA locations including Harrisburg & Philadelphia
- 10 + programs including Practical Nursing, Dental and Medical Assisting
- Provides professional development training & career planning resources
- Military Student Center (MSC) is committed to the success of military students
- B.S. in Behavioral Health Science - Trauma
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- B.S. in Human Services / Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.