Matching School Ads
- Massage Therapy
- Practical Nursing Training and Patient Care Technician programs are available at several Lincoln Tech campuses.
- Students get hands-on training from experienced RNs inside simulated hospital classrooms.
- Courses designed to train students about patient care, pharmacology, and more.
- Clinical rotations, public health fairs, blood drives, and similar events give students real word experience.
- Massage Therapy
- Currently the only school in Connecticut to be accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
- All campuses feature a public clinic, where students can get real-world experience.
- 3 campuses in Newington, Groton, and Westport, Connecticut.
- A part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd.
- Steiner Leisure Ltd. has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Both Las Vegas campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- As a Pivot Point member school, all campuses follow the Pivot Point Designer’s Approach curriculum.
- Some campuses offer a public salon, where students may get real-world experience.
- Part of the Lincoln Group of Schools.
- Lincoln Group of Schools made over $12 million available through scholarships to qualified students in 2014.
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.