- Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Program
- Physical Therapy Aide/Sports Rehab Program
- Since 1996, Southern California Health Institute has been dedicated and committed to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College.
- Medical Assisting
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
- Turn your talents into a career at nationally recognized and accredited Platt College.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Give your career a boost with an education from Mayfield College.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
- Dental Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Administrative & Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administrator
U.S. Colleges has been helping students enhance their career skills since 1996.