- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Clinical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- AS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technician
- Certificate in Medical Billing & Coding
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Dental Assistant(Diploma)
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding (Diploma)
- Reach your career goals with a degree or diploma from Everest Institute.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Respiratory Therapy
- Turn your talents into a career at nationally recognized and accredited Platt College.
- Nursing Assistant - Certificate of Completion
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.