- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Provides programs developed with industry professionals who assist with curriculum development and recruit graduates.
- Teamed with Solutions at ECMC to help students manage educational loans and offer resources free of charge.
- Offers alumni free refresher courses for any class they took in their original program of study.
- Has campuses located in Salt Lake City, Layton, and Murray, Utah.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Gives students a new laptop they can keep as a gift upon graduation.
- Provides students the opportunity to save up to $5,000 on their degree with Fresh Start Scholarships.
- Offers monthly start dates so students can choose when their program begins.
- Students can earn an Associate's degree in as few as 15 months or Bachelor's degree in as few as 30 months.
- A private, nonprofit college founded in Ogden-West Haven, Utah, in September 1891.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Dental Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Dental Assistant (Grand Junction)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Voted one of the Best Technical Colleges in 2014 by The Gazette’s “Best of the Springs” magazine.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2005.
- Features public salons and massage clinics where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Master of Public Health
Simmons’ online Master of Public Health program, MPH@Simmons, is designed to give you the real-world skills you need to address health inequity on a local, national, and global scale. The MPH@Simmons program explores the core areas of public health: epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy and health services, environmental health, and social/behavioral health. Additionally, the practice-based curriculum incorporates courses specifically designed to help you develop leadership and advocacy skills.
The program is delivered online through a blend of live online classes and self-paced course work. Additionally, you’ll participate in public health service-learning experiences during your time in the program, giving you relevant, on-ground experience.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!