- Health Information Management
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Associate of Science in Medical Laboratory Technician
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Surgical Technology
- Features a community service program for students, called the Ambassador Program.
- Offers several programs in healthcare, criminal justice, broadcasting, business administration and more.
- Features an online system called MyPortal that allows students to check their schedule, grades, calculate their GPA, and more.
- Has 5 Florida campuses located in Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Miami, Hollywood, and Altamonte Springs, with online options.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- AS in Surgical Technology
- Owns a public spa where students can get real-world experience.
- Provides scholarship opportunities and financial aid to students who qualify.
- Offers many start dates throughout the year, with part-time and full-time attendance options.
- Has 3 main campuses in Greenacres and Jacksonville, Florida, with 4 branch campuses in Miami Lakes, New Port Richey, St. Petersburg, and Tampa.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Surgical Technology
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Has 100 campuses— many of which are on or near public transportation routes.
- Provides trained student finance planners to assist students seeking financial aid.
- Offers classes built around small teams, so students get personal, one-on-one skills training.
- Incorporates hands-on training into all programs to provide students with important experience.
- Provides day, evening, and weekend classes. (Classes offered may vary by location.)
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
- Has specialized in career training since 1982.
- Offers beginning to advanced training in computer repair, medical assisting, cosmetology, nursing, and more.
- Continually maintains programs according to industry needs by working closely with industry experts and employers.
- Provides well-equipped training facilities to give students the advantage of hands-on training.
- Its instructors attend seminars and workshops to keep current with new technology and topics.
- Patient Care Technician Diploma
- Recognized on the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll every year from 2010-2014
- Day and evening classes are available for flexible scheduling.
- Offers bachelor’s, associate, and diploma programs in business, culinary arts, criminal justice, cosmetology, and more.
- Takes a unique “Focused Learning” approach, where students typically take only one class per month to concentrate on one subject with one faculty member at a time.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council on Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate
- Offers programs that focus on the two most in-demand application areas for sonography: abdominal and obstetric and gynecological applications, or a cardiac focus. Both provide exposure to vascular ultrasound, the third most common use of the technology.
- Students can combine their bachelor’s degree in any field with their Diagnostic Medical Sonography program to earn a bachelor’s degree in Sonography.
- Provides focused lab classes to give students hands-on experience as well as clinical training held in a real-life setting.
- Accredited Member, ACICS
- Located in Kissimmee, FL