- Health Information Management
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Surgical Technology - Associate of Applied Science
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Phlebotomy Technician - Certificate of Completion
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Reach your career goals with a degree or diploma from Everest Institute.
- Medical Assisting
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.