- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Medical Billing and Office Administration
- A part of the Select Education Group (SEG).
- Offers several scholarship and financial aid opportunities for students who qualify.
- California campuses accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, and accreditation for the Salem campus from the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training.
- 4 Campuses located in Clovis, Modesto and Redding in California, and Salem in Oregon.
- Medical Office Specialist (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Certificate - Medical Office
- Degree - Medical Office
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- A Los Angeles-based private college offering programs in medical sciences, legal studies, and graphic design since 1985.
- Has weekend programs, including certified veterinary technology, nurse assistant, and hemodialysis technician.
- Showcases visual communication students’ artwork and design through campus magazine.
- 3 campuses in Southern California.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Medical Biller
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Administrative & Clinical Medical Assistant
- Offers health care and business programs that prepare students to enter the working field in as little as 8-16 weeks.
- Provides morning, afternoon, and evening classes for most courses.
- Offers career placement assistance to help students with their resumes, job-searching techniques, interview practice, and more.
- Engages students through hands-on learning in labs, internships, and externships.
Gives students the option to break up tuition costs into interest-free payments over the course of their education.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online. We offer several Associates and Bachelors degrees in the business, health care, accounting and legal fields. Our accelerated programs are designed to help you complete your degree as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We help students get not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Medical Office Specialist
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Offers medical and cosmetic programs, including dental assisting, massage therapy, cosmetology, esthetics, and more.
- Features a public salon and spa where students may get real-world experience.
- Offers scholarship opportunities for students wo qualify.
- Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
- 2 separate Vacaville campuses, one is for medical careers and the other is the beauty academy.
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Morning, afternoon, evening and weekend classes are available.
- Offers lifetime career assistance services to graduates, including resume and cover letter assistance, employer networking, and one-on-one employment counseling.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET).
- 8 campuses located across California, with 3 additional campuses in New Hampshire and Maine and online options.