- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Master of Health Informatics
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Health Claims Specialist Plus
- Jump into the exciting world of technology or medical services at Harris School.
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
Pursue your education at Dawn Career Institute.
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Master of Health Information Technology
About the University of South Carolina