- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Master of Health Informatics
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- IMBA - Healthcare Informatics
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- MS in Management/Healthcare Administration
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online.
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible.
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration
A nationally recognized leader in online education, Lamar University online tailors the on-campus degree program to a flexible, affordable format for busy professionals.