- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Medical Coding and Billing Certificate
Brighton College and the former Paralegal Institute share a long history of providing excellent, affordable, career-oriented education that positions students for success in the workforce! Brighton College was founded in 1961 in Hudson, Ohio and offers programs in allied health professions, including medical coding, medical billing, medical records, medical office specialist, health services management, pharmacy technician.
- MD-Basic Sciences
- MD-Clinical Sciences
Founded in 2003, IAU College of Medicine is located in the heart of the Caribbean Islands in Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, West Indies. IAU College of Medicine is chartered and accredited by the Government of Saint Lucia as a comprehensive university with the authority to confer the Doctor of Medicine degree.
- MS Health Informatics
- MSN Informatics Specialization
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Office Assistant
Professional Skills Institute provides industry-modeled, hands-on medical training to prepare graduates for a new career as a Medical Office Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist, or Pharmacy Technician.
You could start your healthcare career in less time than you think! PSI is the choice for healthcare training that leads to employment.
- MHA - Master of Healthcare Administration: Health Information Technology
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management.
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education.
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association.
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Students who qualify may earn credits from relevant work, military service training, or life experience through Credit by Examination Program (CLEP).
- Offers 5 term start dates throughout the year.
- Class sizes are small, with an average 15:1 student-to-faculty ratio.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council or Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Medical Billing and Coding
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.