- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Master of Health Informatics
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Medical Career Institute
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
- A.S. - Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- IMBA - Healthcare Informatics
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.