- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Get hands-on training with Vista College.
- Certificate Medical Billing and Coding
The College of Health Care Professions is an ABHES-accredited institution with a long tradition of success.