- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Master of Health Informatics
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist A.A.S.
- Health Information Technology
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Flexible career learning to fit your busy lifestyle - National American University.
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Master of Health Information Technology
About the University of South Carolina
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.