- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- BS in Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Office Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Fortis Medical Assistant Program
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Medical Career Institute
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MS in Computer Science
Established in 1901, the College of Engineering and Computer Science has built a vibrant community of leaders with a reputation for responsiveness in meeting regional, national, and global needs.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.