- Medical Billing Administrative Specialist - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Management - Associate of Applied Science
- Ross Medical Education Center: Local, Flexible, Practical Healthcare Training. We do everything we can to help prepare you for a new career.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Office Administration
- BS in Health Information Management
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Health Care Management
- Thomas More College
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- BS - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.