- Master of Health Informatics
- MS in Nursing - Informatics
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Get hands-on training with Vista College.
- Medical Office Assistant
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- MS in Computer Science
Earn your Master's in Computer Science online from Syracuse University without relocating or leaving your job. GRE waivers are available for those who qualify.
- Healthcare Management - MBA (Master's)
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.