- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- BS in Health Information Management
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Medical Billing and Coding - Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Certificate in Medical Billing & Coding
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Healthcare Management
- Turn your talents into a career at nationally recognized and accredited Platt College.
- MBA in Healthcare Management
UT Tyler is one of the fastest-growing universities in the renowned University of Texas System.