- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Medical Billing Administrative Specialist - Associate of Applied Science
- Ross Medical Education Center: Local, Flexible, Practical Healthcare Training. We do everything we can to help prepare you for a new career.
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Medical Career Institute
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Health Sciences (BS)
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MS in Computer Science
Established in 1901, the College of Engineering and Computer Science has built a vibrant community of leaders with a reputation for responsiveness in meeting regional, national, and global needs.
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Advance your career with our affordable, self-paced, career-focused distance education programs.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.