- BS in Health Information Management
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Medical Administrative Assistant (Diploma)
- Offers classes built around small teams, so students get personal, one-on-one skills training.
- Has 100 campuses— many of which are on or near public transportation routes.
- Provides trained student finance planners to assist students seeking financial aid.
- Incorporates hands-on training into all programs to provide students with important experience.
- Provides day, evening, and weekend classes. (Classes offered may vary by location.)
- Electronic Medical Records - Associate of Applied Science
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Each campus features a public spa and/or salon where students can gain real-world experience.
- 17 campuses across the United States, with online options as well.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent colleges and Schools (ACICS), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Originally founded in 1916 in Wilmington, North Carolina by Judge Leon Motte.
- Medical Office Assistant
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- MD-Basic Sciences
- MD-Clinical Sciences
Founded in 2003, IAU College of Medicine is located in the heart of the Caribbean Islands in Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, West Indies. IAU College of Medicine is chartered and accredited by the Government of Saint Lucia as a comprehensive university with the authority to confer the Doctor of Medicine degree.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- MSN Informatics Specialization
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- Medical Billing and Coding
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Has classes regularly reviewed by a Program Advisory Committee composed of employers and professionals currently active in the industry, to ensure relevance and curriculum quality.
- Located in South Plainfield, New Jersey.
- Offers courses in dental assisting, medical assisting, business, technology, and more.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- MHA - Master of Healthcare Administration: Health Information Technology
- Go Higher with a career-enhancing degree from Concordia Nebraska you can earn fully online. All our online programs are designed to give you the flexibility to study around your schedule.
- You'll also benefit from exceptional student support and a rigorous academic experience ranked in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges 2016 Midwest Regional Universities.
- Concordia offers a wide variety of MBA program offerings in such fields as Accounting, Business Intelligence, Human Resources, Leadership and Managing, Management, Marketing and Risk Management.
- Concordia also offers programs in the M.Ed field specializing in Early Childhood Development, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Administration, and Special Education.
- As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association.
- Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.