- AAS Human & Social Services
- Human and Social Services Diploma
- Several campuses are designated as 2015 Military Friendly Schools by Victory Media.
- Scholarships and other financial aid opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Day, evening, and online classes are available for flexible schedule options.
- Regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Founded 160 years ago, it is one of America’s premier private career colleges.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Ranked one of the Top Public Schools in 2017 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Founded in 1766 as a public institution; it has a main campus in New Brunswick, New Jersey and offers many programs online.
- Has an average freshman retention rate of 91.8%.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and 38% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has famous alumni including chef and restauranteur Mario Batali, author Junot Diaz, actor James Gandolfini, and former U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky.
- MSHUS- Organizational and Social Services
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- Human Service Certificates in Child and Family Services
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Certificate in Trauma
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Psychology (BA)
- Began in 1899 as Draughon’s Practical Business College.
- Features campuses that are heavily engaged in their respective communities, providing professional service from students and faculty.
- Offers financial aid, scholarships, and counseling for both active and post-duty military students.
- Has 15 campuses across the United States, as well as 4 art institutes in North Carolina and Texas.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Masters of Social Work
Why Choose Widener University?
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Our curricula are connected to societal issues and challenge students to take social responsibility for their role in today's global society.
Founded in 1821 in Chester, Pennsylvania, Widener is nationally recognized for our commitment to civic engagement, service, and social responsibility. The university has been included on the U.S. President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with distinction every year since its inception in 2006.
- Master of Social Work
- Ranked 33rd among the Best Grad Schools for Social Work in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Founded in 1904 as the nation’s first institute of higher learning to offer training for clinical social workers.
- Provides a rigorous education, including a nationally accredited Master of Social Work (MSW) Program and PhD in Social Work.
- Offers inventive programs with hands-on experience.
- Incorporates social justice values and multicultural perspectives into curriculum.
- Bachelor of Science: Social Work
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Master of Arts: Pastoral Counseling: Discipleship and Church Ministry
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Master of Social Work
- Earn a Master of Social Work online from top-ranked USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work.
- The CSWE-accredited program features live, online classes and hands-on field experiences near your community.
- Bachelor's degree is required to apply
- MA in Psychology, Career Management and Counseling Specialization
- MA in Human Services, Mental Health Administration Specialization
- MA in Human Services
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Received the 2013 Making a Difference for Students Award from Quality Matters.
- Offers a free student app for smartphones and tablets, helping students keep up to date.
- Has a Golden Key International Honour Society and SALUTE Veterans Honor Society.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).