- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Study at Wake Forest University, a university dedicated to educating the whole person since 1834.
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- BA Psychology - Child & Adolescent Development
- BA Psychology - Mental Health
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC)
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Professional School Counseling (PSC)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment Specialist
- Earn Your Diploma from Home!
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Treatment of Trauma
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- BS in Psychology - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- MS in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis Specialization
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Consumer Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Organizational Behavior
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
- AA in Psychology
- BS in Psychology
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Online M.S. Counseling
Pursue an advanced degree in Psychology or Counseling at Divine Mercy University. GO
- Master of Human Services - Community Health
- Master of Public Health - Community Health Education
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader.