- Interior Design (AS)
- Interior Design (BFA)
- Fashion Marketing & Management (AS)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- AS Fashion Merchandising
- BS Fashion Merchandising and Management
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Media Communications, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Graphic Design
- Boost your career with training from Sullivan College of Technology and Design.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- Master of Arts in Communication - Political Communication
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Science in Communications
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.