- Interior Design (BFA)
- Fashion & Retail Management (BFA)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- Media Communications, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level
- BA/Service Management - Mass-market Retail Enterprise Management
- You've found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Earn your bachelor's or master's degree online.
- AS - Interior Design
- BS - Interior Design
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- Master's of Education in Learning Design & Technology
- Master of Science in Communication
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- AS Fashion Merchandising
- BS Fashion Merchandising and Management
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- M.S. in Digital Marketing
- M.A. in Digital Media
Concordia College-New York M.S. Degree Programs Online
Concordia College-New York offers accredited, innovative graduate degrees online to help you advance your career and become a transformative leader.
- BS - Communication
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Master of Science in Communications
Communications@Syracuse is an online Master of Science in Communications from the world-renowned S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University.