- Fashion Marketing & Management (BA)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- AAS in Business Administration - Retail Management
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BA/Service Management - Mass-market Retail Enterprise Management
- You've found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Earn your bachelor's or master's degree online.
- Media Communications, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- AS Fashion Merchandising
- BS Fashion Merchandising and Management
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- Master of Science in Communications
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.