- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- MS in Education - Educational Psychology
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- E-Learning - EdS
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Instructional Design & Technology
- Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Advance your teaching career with an online master's degree from University of Southern California Rossier School of Education.
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- Education Specialist: Curriculum and Instruction/Elementary Education
- Graduate Certificate: Gifted Education
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Ed. Curriculum Instr - Special Ed
- M.Ed. Curriculum Instr - Technology
- M.Ed. Curr & Ins - Dyslexia Studies & LBLD
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education, Teaching and Learning
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.