- Medical Assisting
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Providing exceptional career training since 1963.
- Presents numerous scholarships opportunities for eligible students.
- Offers programs in business, health care, technology and design, and more.
- Has 13 campuses across Ohio and Kentucky, as well as online options.
- Lets graduates use lifelong learning credit to return and review or audit any previously taken course for free.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Medical Assistant
- AS - Medical Office Administration
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- A contemporary, career-focused institution of higher education dedicated to excellence since 1902.
- Has academic advising that provides students someone to answer questions and provide guidance.
- Offers scholarships for qualifying military members, adult learners, as well as program-specific scholarships.
- Provides tutoring services to help students master any assignments that give them trouble.
- Gives students the option to study online, at one of the 12 campuses in Indiana or Ohio, or a combination of both.
- Medical Assisting
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Physical Therapy Aide
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- BSN to MSN with concentration in Nurse Executive
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.