- Medical Assisting
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
- Medical Assistant
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS Nursing
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- MS Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- RN to BSN
At Colorado Mesa University, we take pride in being different. We have a true pioneering spirit that shines in everything we do. We believe in integrity, loyalty and personalized attention for our students.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.