- Medical Assistant
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- AS - Respiratory Care
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- MSN: Nursing Education Specialization
- MSN: Nursing Administrator
- RN-BSN Degree
Grow Your Career with the University of Saint Mary
The University of Saint Mary is a Catholic institution in Leavenworth, Kansas, that has been educating students since 1923. Guided by the vision of its founders, the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, USM seeks to inspire students and to prepare them for value-centered lives and careers that will benefit our global society.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Let Regent Lead The Way
- No matter your passion, you'll find your place at Regent! Choose from more than 95 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.