- Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Health Science - Medical Assisting
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant Spanish
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Get hands-on training with Vista College.
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- RN to BSN
About the University of Rhode Island
The University of Rhode Island has grown from an agricultural school and agricultural experiment station to the community-committed university it is today—a place where ideas unleash potential and diversity incubates creativity.
- Master of Science in Nursing
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Care Coordination
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- MS Nursing
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- MS Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.