- Medical Assisting
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Master of Science in Nursing for Aspiring Family Nurse Practitioners
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- AAS - Medical Assistant
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.